Thursday 19 November 2015

Planet Base (Day Three)

         I first build a oxygen tank.Then created solar plant, windmills, and water extractor. After these were finished then I made a restaurant with a drinking fountain and meal maker. So on I made airlocks so people could move around and travel. Some unfortunately died,but others soon came after. I also made a biodome for food and medicine. I choose fast producing plants than slow ones, and made a medicine patch. My goal was to help a lot of colonist survive. I only have one mile stone which is survival.
Some meteors have fallen and didn't hit anything from my base. I traded with other ships for equipment. A mine was built for materials near a mountain. I recycled the space ship that I came with.
I linked majority structures together. The people can be entertained by the television in the restaurant. They can then rest in the bunks and sleep their weariness away.So far things are ok. My power runs out quite frequently though at night.
I'll try to improve next time. And make my colony flourish in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment